Create a Culture That Attracts And Keeps The People Who Power Your Success
The fastest way to become a culture leader of an engaged and productive team
CATALYZE YOUR CULTURE IN A DAY
For founders and leadership teams of growing small business who want to create a “people advantage” through their company culture
Overcome inertia to find a clear path for creating culture
“As my business had grown, I felt stuck and unsure how to proceed. Working with Sonita gave me a path forward and more confidence to guide my team in the right direction. Now I sleep better at night and it’s easier to lead my business.”
Aly Robins, Founder and CEO of Aly Robins and Snowy Mountain Marketing
Wave goodbye to the cultural confusion getting in the way of growth
- Hiring contractors or employees who aren’t a good cultural fit
- Struggling to develop and keep the right people
- Feeling unsure about how to practically build company culture
- Not knowing how to get your people your people to live your culture
- Finding it hard to convey what’s special about working at your company
- Unintentionally misrepresenting your brand to prospective employees
Catalyze Your Culture In 5 Phases
Everything you need to define your culture and turn it into your "people advantage"
- Five Drivers of Culture
- Currrent and Ideal Culture Gap Assessment
- Company Culture Snapshot
- Culture Catalyst Leadership Briefing
- 90-Day Culture Building Roadmap
- A Process That Gets You and Your Leadership Team on the Same Page
BONUS: Build Momentum Through Action + Accountability
To ensure your cultural initiatives are put into action, I’m including a 30- minute accountability session for you and your leadership team
Action + Accountability Follow-Up Session
- Two weeks after your Create Your Culture In a Day session, so you and your team have time to take action
- Focused on implementing your Culture Roadmap to keep the momentum going
- Opportunity to troubleshoot or course correct
- Access to any additional resources or templates I have to help you overcome roadblocks or implement
Nice to meet you! I’m Sonita, Chief Encouragement Officer, Culture Catalyst, Coach and Idea-to-Action Consultant
I’m on a mission to help 1,000 entrepreneurs build their teams and businesses without burnout – and want to help as many of them as possible use their culture to do so. And, if you’re considering working together, you probably want to to know a bit about me.
I’ve spent 5 years working with service-based businesses and 18+ years prior to that in consulting, marketing, and team leadership. Over that time, I’ve helped 100’s of leaders in non-profits, start-ups, and Fortune 500 companies advance strategic initiatives to build their organizations. I’ve also helped many entrepreneurs to get a higher ROI on their time, energy, and decision-making by activating their purpose, values, and vision .
My love affair with culture started over 40 years ago as a third-culture kid growing up between Southeast Asia and Virginia. It’s an thrill to use everything I’ve learned along the way to help my clients build cultures that enable their success (in business AND life.)
Outside of serving my clients, I love to rise at 5 am, enjoy a rich cup of coffee, and find everyday adventures. I live outside of Washington, DC with my husband and two soccer-loving sons.
Create Your Culture Strategically, Implement It Practically
“Sonita has been transformative for our team. Providing strategic and tactical leadership, her insight, wisdom, and breadth of experience have been invaluable. She delivers a sense of calm and optimism to everything she touches. I could not have asked for a better partner to help us take our organization to the next level!”
Eric Lecky, EVP and Chief Growth Officer, SageWater
Don't wait another day to take control of your culture
You’re building company culture everyday – even if you don’t know it. The behaviors you model, decisions you make, how you work, and what you communicate sow and water the seeds of your company culture. Whether by design or default, you have a culture that is taking root as you read this – and it’s impacting your business now. Would you rather leave this to chance or take control of shaping a people-first culture that can help you succeed?
Create Your Culture in a Day is different from other things you may have tried… here’s how it compares:
Create Your Culture in a Day...
Culture building solutions can take months and cost $100,000+ but you can catalyze your company culture in 1 day with a starting investment of $9,500
Apply today, no payment until your day is confirmed.
Create Your Culture in a Day Is Perfect for You if …
Walk away as a team of Culture Catalysts who have the clarity and tools to build your company culture
- Define the culture you need to create your people advantage and grow
- Set a leadership example by creating a shared commitment to building culture
- See your core values become part of the way your people behave everyday
- Tweak the way you work to to align with your culture and perform better
- Leave with a 90-day roadmap to implement 3 key culture building initiatives
- Watch your people gain energy, become more engaged, and share their experience with friends and family
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you aware that you’re creating company culture everyday? The question is whether you’re ready to do it intentionally so you can cultivate a culture that creates a competitive advantage by attracting and retaining your key people. If you’re ready, ask yourself how much time you’re willing to let go by without having this competitive advantage work for your business.
If you’ve put it on the calendar and have a plan to make it happen, sure. If not, it’s unlikely to happen because you and your team already have full plates.
Research shows that strong culture helps attract and retain high quality team members. Culture is a top factor is choosing employment – especially for Generation Z. 92% of employees across generations say that culture factors into their decision to stay with a company according to an E&Y study. And a a healthy culture leads to more engaged, motivated employees. Engaged employees are 44% more likely to stay at their place of work according to Gallup, which dramatically reduces the cost of attrition.
You should set aside 2-3 hours to prepare for your Catalyze Your Culture Day. You and your leadership team should reserve 4 hours to create your culture together on the day you select.
Apply today, no payment until you confirm your day